BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Motorcycle Zen News



This site loves all motorbikes everywhere but Kawasaki's are special here. Hope to update posts with bike news & safety and tour info etc..

here below is my bike history-


Current ride as it was advertised 2 years ago Dec. 3rd owner with nice polished rims & carbon fiber tank protector and fuse cover on tank.


My motor bike history-

Started off with a zzr-250 which was good.Then a year later saw me on a Fireblade 900cc 1993 which was the most fun bike I've ever ridden. Then I wanted to tour - so I'd seen a friends 93 model zzr 1100 which impressed me so soon came a zzr-1100 1991(black) which was soon traded in for a 94 zzr1100 (deep blue/teal green & grey & lower kms). The experience of 5 years riding full-time on the 94 zzr 1100 was special (Ihave heaps of respect for it).

I had a break from bikes for a few years when i got a 900ss Ducati 2000 model Brand New!! (yellow full fairing with rechipped computer and staintune mufflers). She was an ace bike.......

But then I got hit by hard times a few years later and had to sell her with low km on the clock.

A very bitter pill to swallow!!!! IT HURT!

Anyway a year later back on my feet I remembered the bike which gave me the most satisfaction and awesomeness experience.

Well it was the Kawasaki ZZR1100 94 that I did 5 years with & it really did it for me, so now I have a 2002 ZX-12R (blue) B2 ( Ithink)? It's got 35k and is SOOoooo Sweet!! Love it.

Thanks Kawasaki

Victor Z

0 comments: